Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nordstrom Estée Lauder GWP Lilly Pulitzer for Estée Lauder

This technically isn't a review, it's just that Nordstrom has a really cool (in my opinion) Estée Lauder gift with purchase ($45 threshold). I stocked up on a bottle of Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, and received the GWP as well. 

Picture Explosion!!!!











The lipstick in Tiger's Eye is the only bad thing. It is ULTRA frosty shimmery copper, very early 90's. Otherwise, I'm pretty impressed with this GWP and thought it was worth mentioning, especially the bag (since I tend to just give away GWP bags, this one is actually cute) and the eye shadows, which have have good texture and pigmentation (they're very similar to how Japanese eye shadows tend to be, super fine complex shimmer with a very soft satiny feel).

This GWP is available at Norstroms.com and Nordstrom stores, right now, while supples last, according to the website. If you are like me and Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is part of your skincare rotation, now is definitely a good time to stock up. One of the better GWPs!

4 comments:

  1. OOOO...lovely stuff!! I totally would love to have that palette and mascara from them! Estee lauder has beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was pleasantly surprised about the quality and pretty packaging for just a GWP

      Delete
  2. Super super cute!!!

    p.s. It might be once till now, it might be often, but thank you for having a second of your time to visit my blog...
    www.glamfabhappy.com

    ReplyDelete